Sunday, May 17, 2009

* Cherry Blossom *

Uwa~!! Im going crazy~ Cant take my eyes off THEM~!!!!! >.<"


Sakura's naiL aRt . Makes me wanna do my nailS NOW!!!

Sakura's haiR clips s3ts.

Sakura's small hair comb


N3cklac3 and 3Aring sets



Cherry blossom necklaces

Kyaa~ I luv tis mUg!! Soooo kawaiiii~ XD Meow~ =3



Sakura's petal dessert plate set


Lovely candles



Lip balms




A set of Japanese Cherry Blossom products : body lotion, bath gel.....


I oso found something quite sp3cial 4 m3.

Kore, kore~ U gonna luv these!!

Starbucks Coffee Japan released the season-only sweets such as cookies, tube-cake or macaroon shaped into a petal of cherry blossom, as well as a cherry-themed glass mug cup, a tumbler or even a CD. I WAN No. 4 pl3~~

& TIS!!
Sakura's flavor Kit Kat~ OMG!! I wanna try it!!! Gimme, gimme~~

Moreover, I even found a skateboard & a cute guitar wif Sakura pic on it~ XD How CUTE*



Can someone tells me, WH3R3 CAN I G3T TH3S3 STUFFS~!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. jun su daisuki desuMay 23, 2009 at 9:30 AM

    wow yui d blog vry attractive a...i like it...d bento n sushi...looks oishii...i wan 2 eat...hahahahahahaha......

    ReplyDelete