* "Japanese cuisine" (nihon ryōri, 日本料理 or washoku, 和食) means traditional-style Japanese food.
Type of Bentō :
~ Kyaraben > The food is often decorated to look like people, animals, or characters and items such as flowers and plants.
~Shōkadō bentō (松花堂弁当)> a traditional black-lacquered Japanese bento box.
~Chūka bentō (中華弁当) > bento filled with Chinese food.
~Makunouchi bentō (幕の内弁当) > a classic style of bento with rice, a pickled ume fruit (umeboshi) ,a slice of broiled salmon, a rolled egg, etc.
~Noriben (海苔弁) is the simplest bentō, with nori dipped in soy sauce covering cooked rice.
~Sushizume (鮨詰め) literally means "packed sushi", and is a bentō filled with sushi.
~Ekiben is a bentō sold at railway stations (eki). There are many kinds of ekiben. Most are inexpensive and filling.
I found some kawaii bentō pics. ^^
A starbucks bentō .
A bentō full wif cute animals.
A bunny bentō .
A three pink piggy bentō .
Kawaii の panda bentō desu~ >.<
A farm bentō . So cute, tat chicken~ Make wif egg. ^^
A Halloween bentō ~ lolz! XD
OMG~!! Mario bentō ! How cute~
My fav anime の bentō , Cardcaptor Sakura. Tis little cutie called Kero Chan~ I mean d yellow one.& TIS!!! I cant believe my eyes when i saw it!!!! XD
A bentō wif my name on it!!!!!!!!! I scream when i saw it, lolz~!! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment